Top 5 Gionee smartphones you can buy in 2017 with price
Gionee is a Chinese company set up in the year 2002. Apart from Asian countries like India, Gionee has a massive presence in Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand, Myanmar and the Middle East. Smartphone revolutions are pioneered by this digital age, where everything is automated, including the way we communicate. Gionee smartphones are an asset in themselves, handy, compact and excellent in quality. The company has also launched luxury as well as economy range of Android smartphones. It's latest mobile launch is S10C. Launched in may 2017, the smartphone has a 5.2 inch display with touchscreen capabilities and is powered by a quad-core processor with 4GB RAM and internal storage of 32 GB. With a 16 MP camera, it is a neighbor's envy and an owner's pride and joy. But if you are looking for value for cash, the best smartphones are not always the priciest. Read on to know more about the top 5 Gionee smartphones you can buy in 2017.
The Top 5 Gionee Smartphones
#1 Gionee P5W
- This Gionee smartphone runs on an Android OS, specifically Lollipop or version 5.1.
- It has a five inch IPS Oncell capacitive LCD display with a resolution of 720x1280p and color support of 16M.
- With 16 GB native storage capacity expandable to 128GB and dual micro SIM (GSM plus GSM), it offers a lot of value.
- Its processor is the Quad core, 1.3 GHz Cortex, A53, IGB RAM MediaTek model MT-6735.
- With a 2MP front selfie camera and a 5MP main rear camera (with autofocus and geotagging as well as HDR, face beauty, pic note, filter and panorama), this phone will record all your treasured moments with accuracy.
- A lithium ion 2000 mAh battery powers this phone with support for USB, Micro USB and Dual SIM.
- This handy phone boasts an impressive talk-time of 22 hours on 2G! It can also last for 10 hours on 3G networks and has a standby time of 384 (2G) and 288 hours(3G).
Price: INR 4,959/USD 144.42
# 2 Gionee P5 Mini
- With an Android version 5.1 or Lollipop OS, and a four and a half inch IPS LCD 480x854 pixels display, this smartphone packs a punch.
- It has a Quad Core 1.3 GHz 1GB RAM MediaTek MT6580M processor too
- With 8 GB native storage capacity and a 1850 mAh battery powering support for microUSB 2.0, USB Yes, HDMI port and Dual SIM (With Micro SIM)
- The Gionee P5 Mini has a 5 MP primary main rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front facing selfie camera.
- The 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen has a 854x480 pixels resolution
- The 1850 mAH lithium ion battery offers a talktime of 18.5 hours on 2G, 9.25 hours on 3^ and a massive standby time of 237 on 3G and 277 hours on the 2G.
- Boasting an advanced Face Unlock capacity, all your private talktime and critical documents can be stored with ease.
- A wealth of photo editing options and immersive audio through the DTS sound technology add to the charms of this smartphone
Price: INR 3,999/USD 118.87
#3 Gionee Marathon M5 Plus
- This runs on Android v5.1 as well, with a 6 inch AMOLED 1080x1920 pixels display.
- Its Octa core, 1.3 GHz cortex A53 3GB RAM Mediatek MT6753 processor couples with a staggering 64GB native storage capacity.
- With a 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front facing selfie, this Android smartphone makes all your photos crisp, clear and beautiful.
- Cut down on long distances with dual SIM 4G/VoLTE connectivity plus CDMA support
- With a 2.5D curved, 15.24 cm FHD AMOLED display and a 5020 mAh battery to cover you in crucial moments when connectivity is vital, this smartphone is a deal for bargain hunters.
- Fast connectivity, lightening speeds for powering up and safety that does not compromise on your interests makes this an ideal choice.
Price: INR 19,900/USD 393
#4 Gionee Marathon M4
- This stunning smartphone runs on Android v5.0 Lollipop and has a 5 inch super AMOLED 720x1280p display.
- Its Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 2GB RAM Yes processor powers the phone well.
- Its 16Gb native storage capacity is perfect for storing files of all types.
- A non removable lithium ion 5000 mAh battery completes the lineup providing support for USB, microUSB version 2.0 and USB Host plus Dual SIM.
Price: INR 12,940/USD 344.42
#5 Gionee S Plus
- This Gionee mobile phone features an Android Version 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- It has a 5.5 inch AMOLED 720x1280p display.
- The Octa Core 1.3 GHz cortex A53 3GB RAM Mediatex MT6753 processor is a virtual powerhouse.
- This smartphone has a 16GB native storage capacity which can be expanded to 32 GB.
- It has an 8 MP primary rear camera and a 5 MP front facing selfie cam.
- A protective Gorilla Glass cover provides solid support for the smartphone powered by a 3150 mAH li-ion battery.
- This phone offers a 21 hour talk-time on 2G, 9 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 315 hours on 2G. The standby time for 3G networks is 252 hours.
Price: INR 12,990/USD 276
This fantastic smartphone selection offers a world of benefits for the avid communicator. Whether you are a first time newbie starting out or an advanced smartphone user, Gionee offers the best of both worlds, yielding a smartphone selection second to none.
For more information visit Techpepe